Saturday, March 29, 2008

What to pair with this lime green top?


This picture really doesnt do it any justice- the top is beautiful!

My sister gave me this really fantastic flowy top last night (it was gifted to her from her friend Gabby...thanks you two!) and I have *no* idea what to wear with it.

I'm open for suggestions!

Its just sort of BLAH with the jeans. More blah without a sweater. (cant wear it to church or work without a sweater or something under it) I love how slimming it is though!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Now, I know you don't have these, but a pair of white linen shorts would be cute. Also, a pair of hot jeans and a cardigan that stops at the waist. I know you don't have the cardigan either, lol. You need to go shopping sweetie!!!

Miss V. said...

what about a jean jacket? I have one of those...

and when I lose 10lbs I might have a pair of black dress pants I can pair with it. Or beige...wait I have to lose 10lbs first...