Sunday, February 24, 2008

*new shoes*

I went shoe shopping this morning!!

I hit up the payless buy 1 get 1 1/2 off sale this morning. My daughter, SassyPants was in desperate need of sneakers that fit and I figured it wouldnt hurt to look at new boots for mommy while we were there. After all, mommy needs to keep her feet dry too, right?

Well, I didnt find any boots. Actually the guy that works at payless said boots are "out of season" (I found that pretty funny considering the sky was DUMPING down rain). I need a new pair of sneakers myself, so I picked up the $20 "chucks" knock off in addition to the shoes for SassyPants.
I used to wear *real* "chucks"- back in the day...I've had about a 10 year break and decided I miss them. (They go with everything don't ya know!) SassyPants wanted a pair in her size, but alas, they had none.



SassyPants' sneaks were $6!!

When we were done at Payless, we wandered over to Mervyns just to look. I need to start carrying my camera with me because I saw lots of "ooh I want that" items...

1/2 their shoe dept was on clearence. I bought 2 pairs. These black boots were originally priced $45 and they rung up $13.48!


and these cute whatever they are were originally priced $35 and rang up $10.48...they're not flats- they have a little bit of a heel and I LOVE THEM!! Very comfy too!

So- RUN to your nearest mervyns and cash in on the huge sale!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I LOVE the brown shoes!!!